Monday, January 6, 2014

EVERY YEAR I do a little best-of-list. I'll start off with best editorials, campaigns and covers.
Although it has been an extremely bad year print-wise. Last year I was literally blown away! Just look HERE

BEST EDITORIAL OF 2013: Shanina Shaik by Dabid Gubert for Marie Claire Australia, November 2013.
I've digged a whole lot of Australian editorials this year.



RUNNER UP: Joan Smalls for Vogue Japan, October 2013



BEST COVER OF 2013: Daria Werbowy by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue UK, September 2013.

RUNNER UP: Gisele Bünchen for Vogue Paris June/July 2012 (well, yes, it is a 2012 cover, but I didn't find it until 2013 (I think??)). 

BEST CAMPAIGN OF 2013: Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2013 campaign.

SEE? Probably why I've had zero inspiration this year. Must go back and look at my earlier reviews.


This week is gonna be tough. Work everyday... Buh! So see you!!

No comments: