Monday, June 14, 2010

I'VE NEVER REALLY been into Balenciaga - neither clothes-wise nor bags-wise,
(I will however say, that I've almost always loved the shoes), but if there is a bag I wouldn't mind having
it's the above. I don't think they're even producing it anymore, and there are plenty others I would want before
paying a ridiculous amount for this bag on Ebay, but just if someone wanted to give me a special b-day gift on Wednesday,
I seriously wouldn't mind it being this.

I'm spending the day studying for my biology-exam. I've already read 50 pages and decided to take a break
while watching Denmark - Netherlands while eating a bagel and drinking a Faxe Kondi (if you ever decided to visit Denmark,
you should really try this drink out - it's like 7Up, just better), but for some reason my TV has decided to download something
and therefore doesn't work.

Update: TV works with only 20 min left. Brilliant. Oh, and Denmark is behind 1-0. Double brilliant.
Now: Bagel!

3 comments:

Cathrine said...

IN LOVE WITH THAT BAG!!

www.golddustandbubbles.wordpress.com

Tørlich said...

yeah, right? It's really sweet!

Mother of Style said...

It's so simple, but the leather strings are what gets me about Balenciaga- love that detail.