Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A SINGLE MAN. One of the best movies I've watched in 2010 was definitely A Single Man.
Besides the obvious amazing-ness of the movie, I really loved:
1. Aline Weber. How pretty is one aloud to be?
2. The dudes white ensemble. SO COOL!

I've gotten some sort of throat infection, so have had the meanest throat pains today.
Plus some fever (I think), headache and pain in all of my body. Crazy shit!
So right now I'm in my bed while I'm watching Vampire Diaries. Yeeeah, not really my thing, but I'll try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony from 'Skins'!!
What's the movie about?

http://thebeanfiles.wordpress.com

Tørlich said...

It's about a 50-something old man, who has lost his partner, Jim. So it's kinda about how he has dealt with the tragic death of his love, but at the meantime how to appreciate life and find a new reasons to live.

It is very good - you should definitely see it.

Tony from "Skins" is the main characters young student that he find very intriguing.