Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Resort 2010 #1

RESORT. I've totally forgotten to post pictures from Resort 2010, and I guess they're out on every blog now,
but I think it's really nice to look back at. Did you have any favorites?


1. 3.1 Phillip Lim - I always love Phillip Lim's collection, because it's so wearable.
It's not necessarily high fashion and out there, but I love it anyway.

2. Alexander Wang - If it wasn't because Abbey's legs look so AWEFUL, I would probably have chosen some more looks.
But it's SO distraction .. isn't it?

3. Adam - Oh, I love the detail on the shoulder.
4. Brian Reyes - This froral print is killing me with it's amazingness.
5. Burberry Prorsum - Those pants are so great. The fabric looks so nice and soft.
But other than that, I pretty much think I like the collection .. I never really LOVE Burberry, but like it.
6. Chanel - Karl blew me away with this collection. He's finally back on track with beautiful makeup,
instead of model looking like they're on crack. Anyways - the collection was really beautiful, and it stuns me how he can
always take the classic pieces and just make them modern EVERY season. And the shoes on the last two pictures? I DIE!

7. Chris Benz - Look at sweet Laurel. Amazing, amazing!
8. Diane von Furstenberg - So beautiful. Freaking love the patterns and fabrics. Specially those purple-ish pants. Oh my!

9. Erdem
Picture credit: style.com

Today has been spend with mama in Copenhagen for some gift exchanging.
Later on cozying with Fatkid 1 and afterwards dinner at Frog's with the girls.
Now I'm meeting mama and papa in just a second for a fire at the lake, cause in Denmark we're celebrating St. Hans evening,
or whatever, and people usually go to watch a fire somewhere because .. I honestly don't know.
Anyways - I'm tagging along to snap some pictures, but I've an early morning tomorrow, so I'm home soon again.

HAVE A GREAT EVENING!

2 comments:

Anna Rice said...

Love Brian Reyes collection!

Tørlich said...

Yeah, me too!!