Monday, June 22, 2009



FLORAL. I'm starting to really adore my Matthew Williamson for H&M scarf. 
Earlier today I was wearing: Grey Abercrombie & Fitch top, white AA top, Matthew Williamson for H&M scarf and J.Brand jeans. 
In the background you can see some of my parents awesome collection of books. 
I just now realized how well my Macbook is at snapping outfit posts all around the house.
And I also realized, how bad my J.Brand jeans fits me. I think .. maybe, I've lost weight, or something similar.

Now I'm out in the sun preparing my white stomach for the sun, since I'm leaving for Sardinia in about a week.

Wearing; Bikinitop and pajamas shorts from H&M.

Mama is thinking about buying these Lanvin sandals later. I'm thinking HEJA!

The sun is calling my name, so ARRIVERDERCI, chicks (and dudes?).

No comments: