Thursday, June 25, 2009

CALIFORNIA GIRL. These photos of Natasha Poly from Vogue UK April 2005 are absolutely stunning.
Back when Natasha still had a milligram of fat on that bony ass (and body), and well .. looked beautiful and healthy.
It saddens me so much to see the transformation for girls like her. As she lost weight, she got more jobs,
but I can at all see the appeal in her now. Sadsad thing.

Anyways - I've spend the day with Bennyhops, So good to finally catch up with her, 
though we almost died of the heat. Definitely not the weather to go shopping.
Now I've just been out to dinner with brow and pops, and soon I'm heading to bed. 
Early morning tomorrow. But I'm leaving in less than a week. What are you all doing in your vacation this summer?
Something nice, I hope. LATER.

No comments: