COME WHAT MAY.
1. Balenciaga - Pretty, pretty love this. I'm pretty hooked on the amazing purple-ish floral pattern.
2. Ellie Tahari - I'm still hunting the perfect black dress. Seems like freaking impossible.
3. Gucci - I've talked about the curse of Gucci before, and this time was no exception.
It kind of puzzled me that the babydoll dress is back, but I think I like it.
4. Jonathan Saunders - I like the idea of a simple black dress with a big scarf, so the scarf kinda takes the spotlight.
5. Lanvin - Who knew Alber could go all street? Love it!
6. Louis Vuitton - The sheer effect in the end of the dress is kinda wicket.
8. Marchesa - Beautiful color!
9. Matthew Williamson - I really like that you can see that Matthew W. designed the H&M collection.
The jacket on the 2nd picture looks like the leather and cowboy jacket from the H&M collections,
and the turquoise skirt is actually quite similar to the skirt from the collection as well.
10. Moschino - Laid back and beautiful.
11. Oscar de la Renta - Love it!