Sunday, June 28, 2009

COME WHAT MAY.
1. Balenciaga - Pretty, pretty love this. I'm pretty hooked on the amazing purple-ish floral pattern.

2. Ellie Tahari - I'm still hunting the perfect black dress. Seems like freaking impossible. 

3. Gucci - I've talked about the curse of Gucci before, and this time was no exception.
It kind of puzzled me that the babydoll dress is back, but I think I like it.

4. Jonathan Saunders - I like the idea of a simple black dress with a big scarf, so the scarf kinda takes the spotlight. 
5. Lanvin - Who knew Alber could go all street? Love it!

6. Louis Vuitton - The sheer effect in the end of the dress is kinda wicket.
7. Marc Jaccobs - Everyone seems to be inspired by Chanel nowadays, but I like it nonetheless.

8. Marchesa - Beautiful color!


9. Matthew Williamson - I really like that you can see that Matthew W. designed the H&M collection.
The jacket on the 2nd picture looks like the leather and cowboy jacket from the H&M collections,
and the turquoise skirt is actually quite similar to the skirt from the collection as well.

10. Moschino - Laid back and beautiful.

11. Oscar de la Renta - Love it!
12. Preen - Laid back and beautiful. x2

13. Rachel Roy - Love that two totally different patterns work so great together.

14. Richard Chai - Great pattern!

15. Roberto Cavalli - Please tell me that pastel colors are coming back instead of those awful neon ones!

This was the rest of the resort pictures. 
AU REVOIR.

No comments: