Sunday, February 22, 2009


SHOUTOUT. I'm indeed very uninspired lately, plus the sickness gave me an awful headache, straight on for five days. 

Beautiful Laurel is doing so good, and I just wanted to make a little shoutout for her!

I had a high school costume party last friday where I was lovely little Tinkerbell in a 9-11 years old outfit. Ouch!
Pictures to come!
Though I wore these shoes, that mommy brought home the other day from Zara:  

Lucky or what?

Anyways, I just wanted to stop by quickly and let anyone who cares know, that I'm indeed still alive. 
Fashion month is not really doing it for me, though 3.1 Phillip Lim's show details blew me away .. as always!

I hope you're all doing well! I'm off again to do an english essay and some math homework. Sundaykiller, much?

CIAO!

No comments: