Sunday, May 12, 2013

WOAH, it's been a while since I last did an Instagram round up. So here is what I've been up to the last few months. I've...

 1. ..eaten delicious sushi with great friends. 2. ..had my first iced tea of 2013. Truly an addiction!

 3. ..seen Lana del Rey live. 4. ..eaten a homemade delicious salad.
5. ..watched fog from my window. 6. ..drooled over the beautiful Mathias Lauridsen. 

7. ..written two exams. 8. ..worked out while watching Beverly Hills 90210 10 year reunion.

9. ..eaten a fortune cookie. 10. ..drunk a coke well topped off. 

11. ..seen an amazing concert with Imagine Dragons. 12. ..eaten cereal out of a very beautiful Royal Copenhagen bowl.

13. ..had to use my old Macbook when my new one died. 14. ..been in Paris. Place Vendôme is magnificent!

15. ..I've bought these babies from Chanel in Paris. Will post better pictures ASAP! 16. Where I also ate delicious asparagus at Le Village Royale.

17. And today it's mothers day. I gave my mother this beautiful bouquet. I love you mama!

NOW: Bed!

No comments: