Friday, January 11, 2013

BEST BUYS OF 2012: Actually, 2012 has been real sucky shopping wise. But here you have two things I wouldn't be able to live without! 
BOYY bag. I am honestly not really wearing anything else these days.


Nike roshe sneaks. I am never getting rid of these. Best thing for my feet ever!


ITEMS I CRAVED IN 2012:
The Christian Louboutin Bis Un Bout pump, preferably in red. Have you seen that shoe? I still die!

MOVIES I ENJOYED IN 2012: 
Intouchables. So amazing! Have you seen it?

HIGH POINTS OF 2012: I don't think I've ever traveled as much as I did in 2012. In January I went to Hong Kong, in February a short trip to Paris, June I headed to a few Greek islands with some of my best friends, and in July I was reunited with some amazing people in Chicago. In August I joined my family on a beautiful trip to Italy, and lastly I went on a short trip to Berlin with my parents in December.
My plans are that 2013 will be just as exiting on that front.

DOWN POINT OF 2012: Part of spring was really tough due to my brother getting assaulted. 

SONG OF 2012: The Lumineers - Ho Hey. This song really reminds me of my time spend in Chicago and my friends there.

Today I passed an exam. Phew! Vacationtime for three weeks! Yay!

No comments: