Saturday, February 19, 2011

I WENT to the most amazing place with my parents today. It was the most ginormous antique furniture store,
with SO many amazing antique chairs, table, beds and so on.
If I was a millionaire I would decorate my future house with lots of furniture from that place.
But was (for a fashion lover like me) even more amazing was these aaaaah-mazing vintage Christian Dior and Louis Vuitton bags and suitcases. There was even a table made of a vintage Louis Vuitton suitcase. I died, though the price was something like 5000$!!

I am not into new Louis Vuitton bags - specially because I can't stand the fact that most of the bag (if we talk the monogram bags) is made of plastic of some sort. But seriously I SWOOON over the vintage ones. Specially the ones with initials. So amazing!

No comments: