Saturday, July 31, 2010





PICTURES OF MY FAVORITES: D-A-D from the mini-festival I went to last week.
So pretty to watch a concert with the sun going down behind them.
I'm spending my evening reading the TeenVogue Handbook (seriously good if you're considering a carreer in fashion
or if you're just interested in getting into the minds of the likes of Karl Lagerfeld and Patrick Demarchelier just to name a few)
while searching and applying for jobs.
Kinda staring to get a bit stressed with my job situation!
But one good thing has happened: I think I know which education I'm going to take:
an education called humanistic technological basic studies where I will probably go for something more specific as journalism, informatics and/or communication.
What are you all studying (if you're in that stage of your life)?

No comments: