Thursday, April 22, 2010

RUFFLE. If there is one item I NEED in my life right now,
it's the above 3.1 Phillip Lim leather jacket. It's beautiful, it's soft. What more can I ask for?
GO HOME, RICK OWENS!
I went and looked at a Rick Owens leather jacket the other day, and MAN, was I disappointed.
To pay that amount of money for that shit is over my dead body.
At that price I though the leather would have been like touching an animal and the knit to be so soft.
Instead - I hated looking and touching the leather, and the knit was itchy. What is up with that?

Anyways - If I find this jacket in London, I might actually buy it, dude!

PS. Oh, I've had the easiest week with 8 cancelled hours,
but instead of doing a biology assignment that is now killing me,
I did all sorts of non-school-things. Aaarrgh, how I hate high school right now. Nerve cells, anyone?

No comments: