Friday, April 23, 2010

HONG KONG. I went to Hong Kong 2 years ago to visit my aunt who lives there.
I was so so amazed by that city. I love New York just as much as the next girl,
but there was something about Hong Kong I haven't experienced elsewhere. Ever.

I truly hope I will go back soon to really explore the city - you see, we lived with my aunt,
so we didn't get to see as much of the city as I had hoped. However it was nice to get out of the city
and out to the nature after a few hours in the chaotic city.

Anyhow - if you're ever thinking about trying out Hong Kong: GO!

I head to London tomorrow at 8 AM, so this is the last you'll hear from me until I find net again.
See you in LONDON, baby!

1 comment:

Liberty London Girl said...

Wonderful Hong Kong photos. I hope you enjoy London! LLGxx