Friday, March 12, 2010

HAND RINGS. The jewelry "trend" (or whatever) at Chanel's F/W 10 show was really interesting and SO cool.
The idea of combining the bracelet and the ring is just outstanding.
I suppose I won't be able to pay for one of these,
but I sure am exited to see if it will hit the high street stores at some point.

As always the details at Chanel are stunning. I really wanted to post some more pictures,
but found that a whole new post only for that would be a bit of a Chanel overload.

The ice-bags are divine! Though paying well .. I suppose around 2-3000 dollars for an ice-bag
is a bit extreme for my budget. I am however looking very much forward to seeing them.

Oh and THE TATTOOS ARE HEADING MY WAY! My aunt in Hong Kong was able to get them for me,
and I am major exited to see and use them.

I'm very tired right now. A night out yesterday and too few hours of sleep after three days of exams
is just highway to tired. So I'm in the vacation house with the family to celebrate my dear mama's birthday.

1 comment:

She Wore It Well said...

cant wait to see the tattoos!