Monday, March 8, 2010

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO .. At the Oscar's last night Zoe Saldana blew me away in this Givenchy Haute Couture gown,
that I also admired in my S/S 10 couture review. Definitely the best dressed last night!
As for the other great outfits (in random other):
1. ROBERT DOWNEY JR. in Lanvin. He looked very dapper, and brought a little something something to the table,
that the Tom Ford-dudes didn't.
2. VERA FARMIGA in Marchesa. I like the interesting ruffles.
3. SANDRA BULLOCK in Marchesa.
4. DIANE KRUGER in Chanel Couture. I've read that a lot of people didn't like this particular look on Diane,
but for me, she can do no wrong.
5. RACHEL MCADAMS in Elie Saab Couture.
6. MAGGIE GYLDENHAAL in Dries Van Noten.
I like that both Rachel and Maggie decided on print, cause I often get bored of the quite boring ball gowns at the Oscar's.

Though a very good selection of very beautiful outfits, not even Zoe Saldana blew me away like Freida Pinto
did last year in her amazing John Galliano gown. But then again: that is a very tough one to beat.

Who blew you away?

No comments: