Sunday, February 28, 2010

COUTURE. With Paris Fashion Week, and therefore the end of Fashion Month around the corner,
I better get started on some reviews past.
CHANEL. I loved loved loved the Chanel collection. It's the first time in Karl Lagerfeld's career,
that he hasn't used black and navy, and there aren't any gold buttons.
Even though black, navy and gold buttons are very Chanel, he makes it work without,
and I actually love the silver and pastel palette.
The dresses are amazing and the hair is out of this world cute. Perfection!
ELIE SAAB. A very pretty collection - the key word being pretty.
Not particular interesting, but I like it anyway.
GIVENCHY. I wouldn't say that I was blown away by Givenchy, but the above looks I love.
I wish I could just once see a Givenchy show with less harsh make up, but I guess not ..
VALENTINO. The Avatar-make up was a bit much for me, but I like the color palette a lot.
I'm just wondering why the red dress disappeared with Mr. Valentino?
I think that was something that was so Valentino - the reoccurring red dress.

That was my S/S 10 couture reviews. Next up: pre-fall 10.
And at some point: F/W 10.

No comments: