Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ALBER. Such a wicked little man. I love him! And look at those Lanvin dresses. Absolutely gorgeous!
And the shoooes. I want the shoes baaaad.

Hi to all of you new visitors forwarded here from Judy from Atlantis Home.
I know many of you are just as exited about the 94 Chanel collection as me and Judy,
so please let me know if you would like to see more from the collection.
Actually Judy's referral actually tripled my visitor count, so a thanks to her as well.

BYEBYE.

2 comments:

Editor said...

I was wondering where in the Chanel timeline this collection falls compared to that trompe l'oeil collectioin he designed. Anyone remember that? I think it was featured in American Vogue, modeled by Tatjana Patitz??

Tørlich said...

Unfortunately I don't think I'm old enough to know this since I was only 3 years old in 1994, but if you figure it out I would really like know it. And see pictures as well! :)

/Caroline