Sunday, November 15, 2009

COPYCAT. While searching through an online shop, like Ebay, I came across a picture
of a pair of shoes on a foot that was supposed to a pair of Jimmy Choo for H&M heels
(top row, second pair), but definitely weren't, and then it hit me, that I had seen the sandal before .. in a store
.. a while ago. So I searched a little further on the net and realized that some of the Jimmy Choo for H&M
shoes look an awful lot like many shoes from actual Jimmy Choo collections.

Just look at the above picture. I know that there are differences, but overall doesn't they look pretty much a like?
I've said before that I like when you can see that the designer's real vision shines trough their collaborations with
chains such as H&M. But I'm kinda against the idea of just looking at what they've done previously and then making
something similar. Of course I don't know how this all went down, but the similarities are definitely there.
What do you all think? SPEAK UP! :D

No comments: