Saturday, October 24, 2009

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. So here you have it. Lots of rambling and irrelevant stuff about me.
Read it if you want so, otherwise .. yeah. And if you have other questions, feel free to ask away.

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
- I do that a lot, actually. No just kidding, but seriously when I meet someone I can’t stand, I really try to avoid them.
Lame, huh?

What if someone told you they wanted to be with you forever?
- Uhm.. Depends of who, I think. If it was Mathias Lauridsen.. Uhm.. Yeah!!

Could you name all fifty states?
- In which country? The US? Hell no. Could you?

What would you call your personal style?
- I don’t think that styles should have labels.

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- Sure.

What’s your favourite type of music?
- British indie rock at the moment. But I’m not picky.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
- Paris.

What is your current obsession?
- Shoes.

What’s the last thing you bought?
- A pair of Loub’s.

What would you never wear?
- Hmm.. Good question. A few years ago I would probably have said Louis Vuitton and latex,
but now I’m more into the idea that everything I will not “abandon” anything until I’ve seen it.

What is your favorite brand?
- Chanel is probably my all time favourite. I’m a Chanel girl at heart.
But otherwise at the moment I’m really into 3.1 Phillip Lim.
I don’t think you’ll ever hear me go nuts over the IT-designer/brand, cause it’s always really extreme,
and I’m more of a laid back girl, when it comes to my own style.

Favorite store?
- The Billionaire’s Boysclub in New York. Though it’s a guy store, I instantly fell in love.
Pharrel’s brand Ice Cream on one floor (where there actually freaking smells on icecream)
and the most awesome stair up to the Billionaire’s Boysclub clothes.
Every dude (and chick) has to check out this store in New York.

Favorite model?
- Abbey Lee and Siri at the moment, and Gemma Ward for my all time favorite.

No comments: