Monday, October 5, 2009

PICTURE STORM. I have a question for you: how do you feel about seeing collections on blogs?
Personally I find it so boring to go to a blog and find the Balmain or A.Wang collection, I've just seen on style.
I like it much better when girls like, say, Tavi, make a well-written and funny review,
or when people take the key pieces they like instead of basically the whole collection.

Every season I go through ALL collections and save my favorite pictures:
1. My overall favorites in a lookbook on style.com
2. My favorites out of these on my computer.
Then I post them here, and usually this takes like a million posts because I do my "reviews" as they come down the runway.
This time around I've chosen to do it differently, to spare you for seeing 10 posts with my favorite collections and looks.
Therefore I'll wait until all shows are done before posting, and I'll only use 1 or maybe 2 posts for this.

How do you select which pictures to post on your blog when watching a million collections?

I post these pictures so that I can keep track of, how my idea of what is beautiful transform
from one season to the next. Therefore I can imagine that you, as a visitor, get very tired of it in the long run.

Anyways - a lot of blah, without a meaning. Sorry!

On to something much much nicer - My last picture from Brussel:
Isn't he the cutest? He standing there peeing with an outfit on, they change often,
so that he has his own little collection of clothes in a museum nearby.
Such a cute idea, and probably Brussel's most visited attraction after Grand Place.

I'm out for some picture-taking. It seems I haven't REALLY touched my camera in forever,
besides to parties and vacations. It's time for some amateur photographs, right?
I can't abandon my child forever.

BYE.

1 comment:

Liberty London Girl said...

I'm with you! I gave an interview to Swide where I said exactly the same thing: do not posts hundreds of pics from style.com. LLGxx