Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ARCH. This was such a cute and beautiful park that me and stud sat in for a little while,
before we had to meet the rest of the class for a visit in Danish Industry.
I really loved the arch, and while walking around a bit a huge bunch of soldiers came marching down. So cool!

I know I told you, that I would write about my mother's situation,
and it is coming, but I don't even have the time at the moment. It feels like I'm running around all day,
and when I eventually get home it's already bed-time.

Anyways - I've my last day of school this week tomorrow, and am looking forward to a nice and long weekend,
with a (hopefully) whole lot of posting.

GOODNIGHT AND SLEEP TIGHT.

1 comment:

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

Beautiful park!!!
gorgeous photos!!!


xoxo
Hanh,

ps: you're right about Brussels. It's a great fun city for fews day trip there, then move on Bruges.