Saturday, June 27, 2009

SNACKS. Every now and then I go through Models.com's ranking of the 50 top models.
Of course the list is packed with eyecandy, but this time was really rather sad, seeing that my fave
(and by the way, one of the most gorgeous men in the entire world), Mathias Lauridsen (click, click)
 was down at number 10 (!!!) and that Eddie Klint (click) was pretty far down as well.
Plus that shitface (sorry) Babtiste was now number 1. Karl may know how to design clothes,
but he has the most horrible taste in male models. Brad Koenig? Really? Is that the best you can do?

Anyways - As I went through the list (and clicking through numerous other pages) I found the hunks,
and I just though that I just might share them with you.


Let's just start out with the hottie, Jamie Dornan. He just ooze sex, and is drop dead gorgeous.

But these two: Laurent Albucher and Clark Mellon is pretty okay as well. As in "oh my god, I think I'm going to faint".
Plus Clark Mellon really does look like someone my mother would ADORE. Uh, and the charm .. THE charm.

CIAO

No comments: