Monday, April 6, 2009

Chanel, my love




CHANEL. Finally my mom got the Chanel bag she's been wanting for years. 
Since I already have a vintage classic small flapbag she decided on the medium double chain beige one with silver hardware.
It's incredible beautiful, and no one really makes bags as well as Chanel, don't they?
I mean, I can't name a girl who wouldn't want to have one of these babies. 
I feel very fortunate to now have two in my possession, though my own black one is almost too used.

CIAO!

3 comments:

Amalie Damkjaer said...

Hvor er den smuk, lucky you!
Misundelse er en grim ting, men nøj hvor er jeg misundelig ;)

Amalie

Anonymous said...

uhm yours or your mommys?
i am confused as to your shopping as it seems it is your mommys, no?
just wondering :)

Tørlich said...

Yeah, I understand your question. :)
I'm only 17 so I can't really afford that expensive items myself.
For example the little black Chanel bag? That's mine! And almost all of my shoes are my own, since my mother and I don't fit the same size.
But when it comes to bags they're almost always my mothers. Though I do wear them as much as her, so they're like spare-bags or something?

/Caroline