Friday, February 27, 2009

270209

SUN. I love that the sky can look like this. 
I'm so happy I got to take this. I saw it on my way home from work, ran in and got my camera, ran out
and realized I needed my zoom-lens, ran in again, grabbed the lens, and cached the sundown by like and inch of a minute.
When I walked back to the house, the sun was gone!



I often write on this blog, that I'm on my way to meet my friend Frog for a walk. 
Usually we go buy a glass-coke like this, and just talk for half an hour:
And in these wintertimes I seriously look like that. With those big leather-gloves and my nice
and warm Marc Jacobs jacket, that I still use even though it's pretty much broken. 

Today I've been all over Copenhagen hunting a pair of shoes. You know the pair you use between winter
and spring? Yeah, unfindable. Though I did get a pair of studded jeans and a bikini.
I'm talking with my mama about getting on the pill, cause I'm very very sad my breasts are so small.
Do any of you have any experience in this area, then please leave a comment or send me and email: toerlich@hotmail.com

Now I'm watching drinking coke and watching x-factor with mama. <3

CIAO!

No comments: