Monday, February 16, 2009

160209

RAMBLING. You know when you come home from a vacation and realize that everything is just the same as when you left? 
But do you also know the feeling that everything at home is the same except for you?
That is how I'm feeling right now. I left on this trip knowing that I would somehow be forced to think through some thoughts
that I've tried not to the last 3 years. But I thought to my self "to hell with that, you'll come home with a clear head".
Little did I know, that that little head of mine would be even more confused. Oh boy, how I wish I could turn back time.

These shots from Jak&Jil and The Sartorialist are damn fine:

 ^ These tights are so damn cool!!

I'm off to some snoozing with the F/W 09 shows, and after dinner I'm meeting up Frog,
and later Nixse and maybe some of the girls.

CIAO!

No comments: