HERE IS a litle glimt of what has been happening in my life as of late via instagram:
1. I've been working and felt very creative when I created a smart calendar in Excel. 2. My grandma fell and hit her hip, so when she returned at home after a few days at the hospital, I visited her with a post Valentine's Day cake.
3. My favorite snack as of late is vanilla skyr with bananas and crunch. I don't know if you have skyr where you live, but this yogurt is the best I've ever come across. 4. Every friday night I have my make up done for work. Christ, those lashes are crazy!
5. We had a few days of real spring in Copenhagen right before I left for my vacation. 6. The weather was so good I even had to have my door open in my room during the day. I have to tell you though that my room is pretty extreme - it's even hot in here today when the temperature outside is below 0!
7. I borrowed my mom's new bag from Reed Krakof. Beautiful, right? 8. And it matched my Coca Cola stash. Have I ever told you that I am real Coca-holic?
9. I flew towards warmer weather on Mauritius with Emirates. I am always super exited to fly long flights because of the movies selection. But I always end up being to tired to concentrate on a serious movie - on the long flights I had to take on this trip I for example ended up watching a One Direction and a Katy Perry documentary. I know, I know, but they were actually quite interesting. 10. Looook at that beach!
11. Tanning time! 12. I wish we had palm trees in Denmark!
13. We were actually on Mauritius at the end of their rain season, so we also experienced some rain, and as you may know rain in the tropics can be extreme. 14. I got addicted to Mauritian vanilla tea. Bought a stash with me back home as well, of course! I big packet for under 2$. Crazy!
15. After a trip in a nature reserve (picture at another time), my favorite Nike sneaks were so dirty, the hotel personnel offered to clean them. This was what returned to me - a sole that was way too small. 16. More beautiful beach!
17. Look at the contrast between Mauritius and where I am now. I can't believe that it is still snowing in late March! 18. Today I went to the Museum of Modern Art, Louisiana, with my dad to see an exhibition on Pop Art (pretty good if you're thinking about going) and lunch at one of my favorite restaurant, Restaurant Sletten.
Right now I really should study before I meet up a friend for dinner. CIAO!