Tuesday, February 12, 2013

IT HAS BEEN a while since I last did an Instagram round-up. Someone asked me a while back if I could give out my insta, so you guys could follow me there. I would love to, really, but it is my private instagram for my friends and family, so my answer would be: not right now.
What you can get is these little round-ups, so: this is what have been happening on my insta the last few months.

1. I've been to The Royal Café in Copenhagen with my mama. We honestly go there a lot, a lot. 2. Lunch at Zoo Bar, also in Copenhagen, with my parents. 3. I have friends that know me so well - when I went out with some of ma girls one of them had bought me this, because she knows how much I love colored drinks. 4. Exam reading, coffee and coke.
5. Another night out with frozen cider. 6. Sushi, yum! 7. Ah, Egypt, could go back right now! 8. The awesome Geri Hirsch of Because I'm Addicted posted this yoga pose, and my goal is to do it some day! 
9. More sushi. I could honestly eat sushi all day. 10. Me as a baby. Swag as hell, no?

BISOUS!

No comments: