Tuesday, January 1, 2013

EVERY YEAR I do a little best of-list. I'll start off with best editorials, campaign and cover.

BEST EDITIORIAL OF 2012: Bruno Tenorio in Flare March 2012. I still can't get my mind around the amazingness of this editorial. Look at those colors!

RUNNER UP: Aline Weber by Lis Collins for Numéro #132.

The best campaign of 2012 was a bit more tricky. I wasn't really intrigued by anything, but I managed to find one.

BEST CAMPAIGN OF 2012: Valentino S/S 2012
 
 

BEST COVER OF 2012: Isabelli Fontana for Vogue Espana May 2011 (this is actually cheating, since the cover is from May 2011, but I think I found it in 2012, so it counts...kinda).

RUNNER UP: Du Juan, Su Hein, Fei Fei Sun, Liy Wen, MinG Xi and Shu Pei by Inez van Lamsweerde for Vogue China September 2011 (I don't know how I happened to be uncapable of actually finding a 2012 cover. Crazy!).


Over the next week or so I will also publish my best red carpet looks plus on a more personal note cravings, ups- and downs, best buys and stuff like that.

No comments: