Sunday, November 4, 2012

A LITTLE BIT of what I've been doing the last month through my iPhone lens:
I've...
  ...eaten delicious sushi with a great friend...
 ..and smushies from the Royal Cafe in Copenhagen.
 ...visited an old abandoned movie theater with school.
...studied while drinking healthy juice.
 
 ...finally gotten my hands on The Little Black Jacket.
 ...seen tiny rainbows.
 ...been overseas to Malmö, where my friends bought crazy amounts of popcorn with cheese flavor.
 ...where we also ate at Vapiano. I've never been before, but god dammit it was delicious.
 ...gotten a new pair of pants from Heartmade by Julie Fagerholt.
 ...laughed at Gina Tricot copying Balenciaga.
 
 ...seen the awesome band Saybia live at the above beautiful setting.
...and adored this little tiny orchid. 

No comments: