Saturday, March 31, 2012

INSTAWEEK. This week I..
...went to Ikea to buy the frames that I broke last week and fell over this cute tulip-plant-thingy

...went for a quick lunch with my dear C which resulted in her dropping my pasta in her soda. Yum!

...went for tough tough training two days in a row. Ouch!

...visited my dear fatkid at her work again and bought above delicious cake (chocolate, passion fruit and meringue)

...I cut and ate pineapple and melon. I am more tempted by fruits if they're cut out nicely

Another week went by in a blink of an eye. This one has been tough, but I'm having in there.
BISOUS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree about the fruits things! If they look pretty I am more drawn to them, apples & pears whole look nice - on the tree but for eating? Nice squares please. x