Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'M HOME from a trip to my other home, Paris.
Below a photobomb, edited in Instagram. But of course - I'm a blogger after all.
I quite honestly hate flying. This flight was only 1,5 hours which was good.
First thing after arriving in Paris: a walk around the Canal Saint Martin.
Had to take a trip to the Opera. I lived right next to it and saw it every day for three months straight,
and I am still stunned at how beautiful it is.
Afterwards a trip to LaFayette, where I fell in love with Sandro's resort and spring collection.
Must show you more pictures. I took one of these shirts with me home. Which one you'll have to wait and see.
I am actually not that fond of LaFayette (neither Printemps), but I usually visit just to see the amazing ceiling.
Place Vendôme. Stunning!
Looked for wi-fi at Starbucks at The Carousel du Louvre, followed by a trip to the bathroom,
which I payed 1,50 € for. What the freak?
The cutest puppies on Rue de la Pompe, just next to the best luxury vintage store in Paris, Reciproque.
When you have to read a whole book about postcolonialism on your vacation, what better way to do so than on Place de Vosges.
Metrostation Havre Caumatin feels a bit like home.
Fashionweek started in Paris this Tuesday and yesterday I sat in a chair in the Tuilleries and watched the fuss surrounding the Guy Laroche show.
Two stops I never miss in Paris: Chanel on Rue Cambon and Christian Louboutin on Rue J.J. Rousseau.
There's a special aura surrounding these two stores. Important stops for fashion lovers.
Last stop on my trip was to buy a gift for my brother. I decided on this shirt. Just before buying it I ran into a very special fashion icon,
that I truly admire despite of all the drama that has surrounded him. More about that little story later.

CIAO!

No comments: