Monday, February 13, 2012

WITH THE FASHION WORLD already caught up in next winter, I assume it's time to talk about the summer awaiting us.

Here are my favorites from S/S 12:
1. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM: Already a high street favorite. H&M is swamped with pastels and sorbets.
2. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN: Still going strong after the passing of Alex himself.
3. CHANEL: Well, I love Chanel, what can I say?
4. CHRISTIAN SIRIANO
5. DOLCE&GABBANA
6. J. MENDEL
7. JOHN GALLIANO
8. JONATHAN SAUNDERS
9. LANVIN
10. MANISH ARORA: Those pants are amazing!
11. NINA RICCI
12. NO. 21: I'm in love with all that glitter.
13. OSCAR DE LA RENTA
14. PETER SOM
15. PRABAL GURUNG
16. RODARTE
17. THAKOON
18. VALENTINO: Best collection of the season was by a far Valentino. The work with colors were amazing.
19. VERA WANG
20. VIONET

No comments: