Saturday, December 31, 2011

WHAT A YEAR, what a year. A lot happened. So much that I almost didn't blog,
hence the holes in the review below. Where did January and May go?
FEBRUARY:
I bought a Halston dress after seeing Carrie carry it so well on Sex & the City.
I wore jeans from Topshop, cardi and blouse from H&M and my favorite bag from Chanel
I went and saw Walton Ford at the danish museum of modern art - Louisiana.

MARCH:
I told you about my training routines after comments on my wonderful body. Ahahaha, never heard that before.

APRIL:
In late March I moved to Paris for a few months. From my apartment I could see the Opera.

The weather was so good and on one of the hottest days we went to Sacre Coeur.
Where the view over the city was amazing.

JUNE:
After staying in Paris for a few months I finally visited the Eiffel Tower, and the sky was so beautiful.
Almost everyday we ate lunch at Sushi Folie's where I had amazing sushi.
I celebrated my birthday in Paris, but when I returned to Denmark I was celebrated by my family,
wearing a cheap dress bought in Paris and a Julie Sandlau necklace I got by my best friends.

JULY:
I finally got the orange Hermès Kelly bracelet by my parents and wore it together with Topshop jeans and Gaf Rimon t-shirt.
July was still a little cold so I wore shorts from Topshop and leather jacket from Muuba on my way to work.
And again with same jeans and By Zoe top.
And I finally saw The Strokes live at the Roskilde Festival. I love those dudes!

AUGUST:
Summer finally arrived, and I celebrated that by wearing H&M card, Stella McCartney top and H&M shorts.
Still with black tights, though? Hmm .. I'm always freezing.
I showed you where I'm living and the view from my window.
And I went to Crete with my girls for the third year in a row. Love that place!

NOVEMBER:
8 months too late I showed you the Camilla Skovgaard wedges I got by my dear mom as a going away present,
when I went to Paris.
I had finals and studied at the library..
.. and at home.
I showed you the pictures of a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert I had been at a month earlier.

DECEMBER:
I worked worked worked, first on a school project that took up most of my time, and later at work selling christmas gifts to God knows who.
I was also reunited with my other home, Paris, and finally celebrated christmas with a christmas outfit.

All in all a pretty good year if I must say so myself. Already have lots planned for 2012. First stop: an exam. Second stop: Hong Kong for the chinese new year. Basically I can celebrate new year's eve once again if tonight is no good.

HAVE AN AMAZING NEW YEAR!
And take care of yourself and each other.

No comments: