Saturday, April 2, 2011

HOW FAST has this week gone? Insane!
I can't believe I've been in lovely Paris for a week already.

I'm doing really well, love going to school and fall deeper in love with Paris every day.
I've had a somewhat emotional day today though. I don't know why really.
I just think this first week has been a little too intense and I really miss my family and friends back home already.
I'm not really fit for traveling away from home for a long period.

Anyways - I will post some pictures soon, when I have any to post and am in the midst of doing a little guide.
I write down every good experience, café, restaurant, bar, shops, whatever to do an awesome guide in the end.

CIAO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait for the pictures gorgeous!

Belated thanks for the comment
XXASAB
http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/winter-ready/