Friday, October 8, 2010

WITH ALL THE FOUR fashion weeks being over,
I found that it was time for me to show my favorite looks from resort 2011.
1. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
2. BALENCIAGA
3. BURBERRY: The lace detail is so pretty.
4. CHANEL
5. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG
6. CHRISTIAN DIOR: I'm really starting to love what John Galliano is doing for Dior these days.
7. ERDEM
8. ERIN FETHERSTON: This collection was so ME! I would wear all of these pieces every day.
9. FRANCESCO SCOGNAMIGLIO: Will I ever learn to spell that name?
10. GIVENCHY
11. GUCCI: I'm soooo bored with Frida's collections these days, but the color of these pants is rad!
12. J. MENDEL: I looooove this dress!
13. JASON WU
14. LANVIN
15. MARC JACOBS
16. MICHAEL KORS
17. NINA RICCI
18. PREEN
19. RACHEL ROY
20. STELLA MCCARTNEY
21. VALENTINO: If this wasn't Valentino I would've loooooved it, but something is a little off.
I kind of like the pattern and that last dress is so incredible beautiful.


Did you have any faves?

No comments: