Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I FOUND this jacket last week the most unusual place. You see I got it at Zara (yeah, unusual, right? but wait for it) Kids.
I saw it in the window in a size that should possibly fit a 5 year old, and decided to look for a bigger size.
They only had it up to size that should fit a 11-12 year old, and I actually bought it (for the total of 40€),
but got my dear mama to look for a bigger size, which she got: a size that should fit a 13-14 year old.

The winter jacket I've used the last two years is by Little Marc (yes, that is indeed Marc Jacobs' kids label) in a size 12.
A little small, but it fits.
Plus I tried a pair of gorgeous Miu Miu heels in Spain in 35½ (weird that I only a few years ago fitted a size 37½ - who knew feet could grow smaller?), and I'm starting to wonder if I am indeed a 19 year old girl trapped in a 12 year old girl's body. Hmm ..

For the record: on the picture above I'm wearing:
Jacket from Zara kids, dress from Massimo Dutti (I thought it was like Emmanuel Ungaro price wise,
and then I enter the store and by the dress for 20€ - amazing!), random scarf and Lanvin shoes
(not pictured - yeah, I really am great at those outfit shots, huh?)

Oookay, later post than intended. ENJOY YOUR EVENING (if you're in my European time zone of course).

No comments: