Thursday, May 6, 2010

These pictures of Dree Hemingway are absolutely amazing. I wonder if that color-thing was added later in photoshop,
cause then the wow-factor definitely decreased.

Oh my god, I'm so restless I can't even believe it.
I'm not really an energy-filled person in general, but whenever I have to sit still for long without doing something,
I get so bored. So sickies like today - NOT GOOD. I've watch every possible episode of every possible TV-show,
and I'm oh so tired of it. I'm tired of lying in my bed, and after sleeping eleven and a half hours last night,
the possibility of me falling asleep now is pretty non-existing.
I'm so restless I would actually consider going to the gym right now. Well, ok, that is maybe a little over dramatic,
but you get the picture.
Usually I can somewhat kill the restlessness with eating, but yeah, the throat don't really like food these days.

Enough with the rambling. SLEEP TIGHT!

No comments: