Thursday, April 8, 2010

WRAPPED. Woah, today was bad! But just bad in "I haven't slept all night and am insane tired" way.
Let me take you through my yesterday:
Schoolwork at E's, school, birthday at D, out for dinner to celebrate my dear pops birthday
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY, daddy!), sleep (wuhu!).
Then let me take you through my night:
Couldn't fall asleep, sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up, sleep, wake up, lie awake for two and a half hour(!!)
from 4.30 to 7.00 AM, sleep, wake up at 9:15.

You see that I'm tired after a pretty exhausting day yesterday and a crap night?

Oh man, this post went beyond and beyond, and you see that I can't even form real sentences right now?
Anyhow - my tiredness was the reason I wore the above very um .. street? outfit.

I'm wearing: Jacket from 3.1 Phillip Lim, jumper from J. Lindeberg, cardi from Zara,
jeans from Topshop, scarf from Matthew Williamson for H&M (male collection)
and my favorite Lanvin sneaks.
Beneath all those crappy layers I wore this top, from H&M's The Garden Collection.

Gotta run! Am meeting up Frog for a walk and a coke. SEE YOU!

2 comments:

TheShoeGirl said...

Great layering!! I always feel like when I try to layer I do it wrong. This looks very cool :)

(always)alanna said...

gorgeous- love all the layering. those shoes are perfect for a walk :)
xx