Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ALEXA. Alexa looked SMASHING yesterday at the Chanel show. She took some Chanel pieces,
but added her own (though the shoes? nah) things as well, and the outcome was just great.
Even though her tights was ripped, which is a bummer.

On most blogs it has mostly been the editors, who have been pointed out this Fashion Month,
but I actually think Alexa Chung have stood out as well.
Her style is far more me and far less "oh, look at me in the latest Balmain",
and I really like that her outfit choices always seem honest.

After looking in my inspiration folder I found these pictures from New York or London, I believe.
I think I'm gonna go get my trench coat from the basement when spring finally hits Denmark.


That's it for today, you guys! I'm tired out of my mind - these exams are sucking the life out of me,
but tomorrow is my last day. Only 5 hours and them I've a nice and long weekend a head of me,
without any essays. Did you hear me right? Nix essays at all! Wuhu!

1 comment:

Dominique L said...

Is that Alex Turner with Chung?! He looks like a girl :(
Even though I'm a bit envious, I do love her trench coat :)