Saturday, January 2, 2010

PREVIEW. It has been real quiet here the last few days, and I apologize.

The whole day of yesterday was spend in bed. I was simply too tired to do anything at all,
but I went to bed early and woke up today feeling fresh and happy.
New year, new start, huh?
Then I met favorite C&C for lunch, and now I'm trying to do some homework.
Surely I've forgotten what school feels like, but I have to keep my eyes on the price -
I'm over and out in 6 months, and then a whole year of living to the fullest.

Plus the S/S 10 ads above are real nice. The Boss Orange one makes me wish for warmer weather.

I'm thinking a bit about my summer vacation. I need something delice this summer.
Any recommendations?

CIAO.

1 comment:

A Gluten Freestyle said...

The second Chanel one is by FAR my fave. Love it.
x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com