Wednesday, October 7, 2009


VIDEOTIME. Sooo .. this is the first time I'm uploading a video here ..
Let's see if it works, otherwise let me know.
The video is of course found at chanel.com, so any credit goes to them.

I know I've talked about not posting collections until everything is done, but this doesn't really count, right?
I just think the whole setting is kinda rad - Lily Allen singing, Babtiste, Lara and Freja doing their thing,
the models dancing and being happy and then them all going arm in arm in the then? PRICELESS!

KARL, MY MAN, COME OVER HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG!!


PS. I've almost all homework for this week done. TA-DAH! So I'm quite happy.
Paris on Monday, and I almost don't know what to buy. That's a serious plus,
so I don't walk around after all these things, and just end up being disappointed.
BUT - I'm gonna search for:
- JEANS
- Bag for school
- A pair of heels (Loubs possibly)
- A dress for prom
- Something CHANEL .. just something.

That's it! Non-specific just as I like it.

LOTS OF LOVE.

No comments: