Monday, October 19, 2009

PART DEUX.
Beautiful!
The second dress reminds me major of the Chanel S/S 09 couture collection, but it's beautiful nonetheless.
It's not that I don't like this Lanvin collection, but somehow I feel a little bored.
I mean, God knows I love Lanvin and Alber, but dude, NEW IDEAS thanks!
Toootally mixed feelings about this collection.
I'm trying to figure out what went through Marc's head, but I can't really figure it out.
I was highly disappointed in this Luella collection, but I like these two looks.
Such beautiful dresses, Marc, my man!
Obviously Marchesa's collections are always really beautiful.
Very red carpet-minded, but I would love to wear a dress like that one day.
Another disappointing collection, that I had really looked forward seeing,
but you know, everyone can't perform every season.
Beautiful, beautiful, love love love!
Oh, so cute, so cute! I want!

KISSKISS.

No comments: