Sunday, October 11, 2009

JUICY. I loooove these Tim Walker shots for Juicy Couture. Damn perfect!

Today I went for a long walk with mama as opposed to going to the gym.
Afterwards I met up two friends I haven't seen for ages, and ended up going to the movies
to watch "Fame" with them. Good stuff. :)

Now a very loud party is going on nearby, and they're like outside screaming and singing.
It's sunday, so shut up! I really hope someone is complaining soon, cause otherwise
I'm not really sure I can fall asleep.

Tomorrow it's finally PARIS TIME! Oh, I've been waiting for this day for so long.
I'm really exited!
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about blogging, if I do not find wireless.
I don't think I'll have the time for pre-installed posts,
but if I get the time tomorrow I'll really try to get my S/S 10 pictures done.

SLEEP TIGHT!

No comments: