Wednesday, August 5, 2009

RED CARPET. Reading Redcarpetfashionawards, it's pretty hard not to get inspired,
and I find myself saving these amazing looks on my computer on and on again.
Soo .. I just really need to get them out of the system:
1. That Christian Dior dress is so high on my wishlist it's insane.
2. I didn't know THAT dress could look so good.
Those Asain women stuns me with their style .. but then again, maybe it is in fact their stylist I would love to meet, I think.
3. That dress on the girl third from left is SOSOSO gorgeous. I don't remember who made it, but I need it. Like pronto.
4. Alexa has pretty quickly become my freaking style icon. That dress is killer, and GOD KNOWS, I've craved these shoes like mad.
5. I don't really know what it is about this look on Evan I totally dig, but it must be something.
Plus I REALLY dig her, for some reason. Like .. I don't like her new look, but have you seen her in ..
for example "Across The Universe", where I would totally kill for her looks and HER HAIR.
6. Another celebrity I just ADORE is Diane Kruger, as I stated what seems like yesterday.
This dress is just another winner for me. So gorge.

Anyways - I could possibly go on all night with amazing looks,
but it seems I've forgotten to post a lot of great looks, so you're off the hook.

Now I'm totally unsure what to do. I'm bored out of my mind. Everyone is away!
It makes me feel slightly insane, which leeds to slightly insane posts. SORRY!

Outfit post coming tomorrow when I have the patience to get the pictures on to the computer.
Well, make that friday .. maybe.

CIAO.

No comments: