Thursday, July 16, 2009

DETAILS. It's so hot up here today. I sit outside max. 30 minutes and then I need to go in and take a little break.
Summer in Denmark is so moist, and even though it's only maybe 25 degrees,
it feels like 40 because your body have no idea what to do with all the moist.

I realized how cute I actually found this look. I casually threw a tee over my bikini top,
and I loved how the top of the frill on the bikini looks like it's actually on the tee.
I will wear this more often, definitely.

Wearing: T-shirt from Gina Tricot, bikini from H&M and Chanel necklace.

I just need a little break, and then I'm out working on my tan again,
AU REVOIR.

3 comments:

Damsels said...

very cute bikini top from what i can see
its a adorable little detail :)

Thea andreasen said...

I looooooooove your necklace!

Tørlich said...

Thank you very much! :D

/Caroline