Saturday, July 25, 2009

Credit: Yoox.com and style.com
YOOX. My mum send me on a little YOOX-surfing the other day for these Chloé boots she has been lusting
since last winter when they accidently got sold before she got her hands on them.
I clicked through numerous pages without any interest, until I today realized that I had been looking the wrong place.
I had been looking at the S/S items instead of the winter ones, and man, did a new world open to me.

I found these ^ amazingamazing Viktor&Rolf booties from the F/W 08 "NO"-collection, that I absolutely adored.
If the red color is a little hefty for you, you can also get both a minty-green or a bordeaux color:

But since I would seriously never wear these as much as they deserve,
I've found some other pieces I'm considering .. a lot:
1. The Givenchy boots I would've nearly killed for last winter. Check!
2. The Prada booties I spend half a year searching and searching for after seeing them in a store in Italy.
And when I did found them, they costed 600$, and I was like .. "No thanks!".
I mean, it's not like the price is so much better now, but it's a pretty decent price now. Check!
3. Well, just a really great pair of classic Louboutin's with a twist, that I would so get if I wasn't a 36. Check!

GO SHOPPING!!

No comments: