Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CIAO. Now is actually one of the only times where it has been O.K for me to write "ciao",
since I'm now going to Italy, more exact Sardinia. 

I'm going to let the lovely picture of Mathias and Carmen enjoy it's little spotlight,
and instead say:
Have a great week everyone. If I find wireless, which my brother is pretty content I will, I'll stop by and say hi.
Otherwise take care of yourself, and I'll see you next Wednesday .. make that Thursday, actually.
By the way: I'm going here to be exact. Oh, and I've pre-installed some post, just in case.
CIAO.

PS. I miss all my girls at the festival. I wish I could be there with you, everyone.
A little extra note to dear D, whom I'm not seeing in over a month.
PPS. I just found the BIGGEST spider I've ever seen in my life. DAMN, it was nasty.

No comments: