Saturday, May 30, 2009


SHOELUST. When I saw these shoes I instantly went "OHMYGODINEEDTHOSE .. LIKE NEEEED".
And I still feel like that. Just the whole lace thing - I DIE! 
Every time Prada disappoints you, out comes shoes like these and you're a fan all over again.

Hmmn .. I think I need to plan which shoes to get in Paris. Hmmn .. Are you thinking Christian Louboutin for 3.1 Phillip Lim,
cause I certainly am. I'm just really counting on the to be there. Like seriously really!

The charger to my Mac totally just burned down .. I think. What's up with that?
I'm trapped here until Monday, so unless daddy brought his computer I'm kinda screwed up here .. again.
Plus I've gotten a pretty nasty cold. Heya for some good karma going my way.

Now I'll use the last of my battery. Whinewhine. Let's home it works again when it has cooled off a bit.

SLEEP TIGHT, BABES.

1 comment:

Signe said...

wow those shoes are amazing!