Thursday, April 30, 2009


YOUNG & IN LOVE. I'm lost for words these days, hence the very wordless pre-installed posts
this blog is spitting out to the world these days. 

I'm exhausted today. We had a high school get-to-getter thing we call café-evening/night,
and yesterday it was the gala edition. I didn't get to bed that late, but with some alcohol in the blood,
getting up at 7 isn't really a good idea. So amazing Wednesday with sort-of-hangovers. 
But kind of funny to look at all these people walking around like zombies. 

Then I met mommy in Copenhagen for some outlet-thing, but I didn't buy anything.
Only a Matthew Williamson for H&M in a size smaller than originally bought. Pictures to come. and a tee.
And then I got picked up by my best C&C for some icecream. Love!

I've seen 3 (!!) model-shows in TV today. Awesomely-pathetic, I know, I know.

BYE!

No comments: